A healthy intimate zone is essential for good well-being. It can contribute to a better sexual experience, better bladder control and even prevent prolapse. Fortunately, there are several natural ways to strengthen your intimate muscles without the use of medication or surgery. Here are eight ways to naturally strengthen your intimate muscles.
- Pelvic floor exercises
Pelvic floor exercises are one of the best ways to naturally strengthen your intimate muscles. These exercises help strengthen the muscles that support the bladder, uterus, and anus. By strengthening these muscles, you can reduce the risk of urinary incontinence and prolapse.
How do you do pelvic floor exercises?
- Start by focusing on the muscles you use to stop your urine flow.
- Tighten these muscles and hold for 10 seconds.
- Relax and repeat this 10 times, 3 times a day.
Squats are an excellent way to not only train your legs and buttocks, but also strengthen your intimate muscles. During squats you automatically tense your pelvic floor muscles, making them stronger.
How do you do squats?
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Slowly bend your knees as if you were sitting down, keeping your back straight.
- Go as low as you can and hold this position for 5 seconds.
- Slowly come back up and repeat 10 times, 3 times a day.
Not only is yoga a great way to relax and relieve stress, but it can also help strengthen your intimate muscles. Several yoga poses, such as the Cobra Pose and the Bridge Pose, are effective for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
Lifting weights is an excellent way to not only build your muscles, but also strengthen your intimate muscles. Lifting weights can help strengthen the muscles that support the pelvic floor.
How do you start lifting weights?
- Start with light weights and gradually work your way up to heavier weights.
- Make sure you have good technique and consult a professional if you are unsure.
Swimming is a great way to strengthen your intimate muscles without the stress and impact of other forms of exercise. While swimming you have to constantly tense your muscles to stay afloat, which helps strengthen the pelvic floor.
- To walk
Walking is a simple and effective way to naturally strengthen your intimate muscles. It is a low-impact activity that can help improve blood circulation and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Use of a vaginal ball
A vaginal ball is a small, weighted ball that is inserted into the vagina to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. By holding the ball with the muscles of the vagina, you can train and strengthen the muscles.
How do you use a vaginal ball?
- Insert the ball into the vagina and hold it with the muscles of the vagina for 10 seconds.
- Relax the muscles and repeat 10 times, 3 times a day.
- Tightening gel
Tightening gel is a product designed to help strengthen the muscles of the vagina and tighten the skin. This gel contains natural ingredients that increase blood flow to the vagina, tightening the muscles and making the skin feel tighter.
A healthy intimate zone is important for good well-being and can contribute to a better sexual experience and better bladder control. There are several natural ways to strengthen your intimate muscles, including pelvic floor exercises, yoga, weight lifting, and using a vaginal ball. Tightening gel can also help strengthen the muscles of the vagina and improve the sexual experience. By combining these techniques with a healthy lifestyle, you can naturally strengthen your intimate muscles.